PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter
The CMI Health PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter monitors SpO2, Pulse Rate and Perfusion Index.
It is a great device for children and infants. With a variety of different SpO2 sensors, the PC-66H is ideal for both spot checking and continuously monitoring.
(Pediatric sensors and infant sensors are optional, not include in the original product.)
Expected Restock on 3/10/2019.
ONLY compatible with CMI SpO2 sensors!
Please DO NOT connect Nellcor™, Masimo, or other brand sensors to this device!
PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter (one adult sensor included)
- Light,small in size and easy to carry for long time monitoring
- High resolution LCD to display SpO2, PR, and plethysmogram
- Optional pediatric and neonatal sensors
- Stored data can be uploaded to PC for further review and analysis; Up to 384 hours of continuous oximetry data storage（Record data once every 1/2/4/8 seconds)
- Over limit indication
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- 1 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Unit
- 1 Adult SpO2 Sensor
- 1 SpO2 Extension Cord
- 3 AA Batteries
- 1 USB Data Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Metal Stand
- 1 Carry Case
Video Quick Guide:
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6.3 x 2.8 in|