PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter
The CMI Health PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter monitors SpO2, Pulse Rate and Perfusion Index.
It is a great device for children and infants. With a variety of different SpO2 sensors, the PC-66H is ideal for both spot checking and continuously monitoring.
(Pediatric sensors and infant sensors are optional, not include in the original product.)
ONLY compatible with CMI SpO2 sensors!
Please DO NOT connect Nellcor™, Masimo, or other brand sensors to this device!
PC-66H Handheld Pulse Oximeter (one adult sensor included)
- Light,small in size and easy to carry for long time monitoring
- High resolution LCD to display SpO2, PR, and plethysmogram
- Optional pediatric and neonatal sensors
- Stored data can be uploaded to PC for further review and analysis; Up to 384 hours of continuous oximetry data storage（Record data once every 1/2/4/8 seconds)
- Over limit indication
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- 1 Handheld Pulse Oximeter Unit
- 1 Adult SpO2 Sensor
- 1 SpO2 Extension Cord
- 3 AA Batteries
- 1 USB Data Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Metal Stand
- 1 Carry Case
Video Quick Guide:
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6.3 x 2.8 in|