Fingertip pulse oximeters are used to measure how effectively your heart is pumping blood throughout the rest of your body. They’re designed to make evaluations of oxygen-related health conditions easier and faster.
Digital fingertip pulse oximeters are also extremely useful for monitoring ongoing health developments and concerns. They can be used to determine how well supplemental oxygen therapy is working and whether or not a patient needs assistance breathing; evaluating increased levels of physical activity; and assessing whether or not a ventilator is improving patient conditions.
CMI Health makes an FDA-certified fingertip oximeter with built-in memory to gather up to 12 groups of pulse data. Learn more about our digital fingertip pulse oximeter and its features below.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
- Display: OLED Display, 4 direction display
- Weight: 83oz / 52g
- Device Dimensions: 20” x 1.34” x 1.18”
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 240 bpm
- Oxygen Level Range: 70%-100%
- Oxygen Transducer: Dual-wavelength LED sensor
- Perfusion Index (PI) Range: 0%~20%
- SpO2 Default Alarm Limit: Low limit: 90%
- Pulse Rate Default Alarm Limit: High @ 120bpm, Low @ 50bpm
- Spot check mode: 12 types preset analysis
- Measuring Mode: 30 seconds spot check and continuous mode
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA alkaline battery; 3.0V DC
- Data Storage: Up to 12 groups
- Fingertip Oximeter
- 2 AAA Batteries
- A lanyard for convenience
- FDA Certified
- Notifications for Abnormal Readings
- Artifact Removal
- Splash Proof
- Drop Resistant
- Light and Compact
- Automatic Power On/Off
- Low Battery Indication
- Built-in Memory can collect up to 12 groups of SpO2 and Pulse Rate data.