The PC-102 All-in-One Health Monitor is a small, light weight and affordable personal health monitoring device. With an Android phone/iPhone or Pad, the user can conveniently measure, store, and share, Blood Pressure, Oxygen Saturation, Heart Rate and Blood Glucose data.
The device is suitable for hospitals or clinics, and especially practical for in-home daily measurement.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Specifications; Measuring range: 35%~100%; Accuracy: ±2% (during 75%~100%) ±3% (during 50%~74%)
- Pulse Rate Specifications; Measuring range: (0~300) bpm;
Accuracy: ±2% or ±3% (whichever is greater)
- Blood Pressure Specifications; Range: 0mmHg~300mmHg (0kpa-39.9kpa); Pressure transducer accuracy: ±3mmHg;
Measuring range: Systolic pressure: 60mmHg~240mmHg;
- Diastolic pressure: 30mmHg~180mmHg
- Temperature Specifications; Measuring range: 89.6~111F;
- Accuracy: ±0.2 F (during 95~102 F) ±0.4 F (other); Measuring time: <5s
- NIBP; NIBP Range: 0mmHg~300mmHg (0kpa-39.9kpa); Pressure transducer accuracy: ±3mmHg;
Measuring range: Systolic pressure: 60mmHg~240mmHg; Diastolic pressure: 30mmHg~180mmHg; Resolution: 1mmHg or 0.133kpa; Repeatability: ± 4mmHg
- Temperature Specifications; Measuring range: 89.6~111F; Accuracy: ±0.2 F (during 95~102 F); Measuring time: <5s
- Blood Glucose Specifications: Measuring range: 30.6mg/dL~500.4mg/dL; Accuracy: ±5.4mg/dL; Measuring Time: 5s ± 0.5s.
- 1 USB cable
- Charging Cable
- 1 Adult Fingertip Sp02 Probe
- 1 Main Device with Medium-Size Adult NIBP Cuff
- 1 Carry Pouch
- Wearable design measuring blood pressure, oxygen saturation, pulse rate and optional glucose
- Displays, stores, shares, and records using an app for Android/iOS devices, and PC software for data analysis
- Bluetooth 4.0 and USB interface (SDK available upon request)
- Measure accurate SpO2 (oxygen saturation), Pulse Rate, and Blood Pressure
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CE and FDA standards for health monitor