ACCURATE, RELIABLE READING IN SECONDS: FDA Certified. Accurately measures Spo2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, Pulse Bar, and Waveform at home or in healthcare facilities.
AUDIBLE & VISUAL NOTIFICATIONS: The device will audibly and visually notify user automatically when the SpO2 or pulse rate values exceed preset limits.
BUILD-IN MEMORY: Collect up to 12 groups of SpO2 and Pulse Rate data. Easily access historical data with one click.
INCLUDED - Fingertip Oximeter; 2 AAA Batteries; A lanyard for convenience.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
CMI Health Inc. warrants all our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchasing date for the main device and six (6) months from the original purchasing date for the accessories*. Shipping and handling fee are free of charge under the warranty. CMI Health Inc. agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair the defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair, replacement or exchange is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt, order information or sales invoice.
*Accessories include, but not limited to, SpO2 sensor, USB data cable, USB charging cable, AC power adapter, carry case, stand, lithium battery, and wrist band.
For more information, please visit our Warranty Page
- Display: OLED Display, 4 direction display
- Weight: 83oz / 52g
- Device Dimensions: 20” x 1.34” x 1.18”
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 240 bpm
- Oxygen Level Range: 70%-100%
- Oxygen Transducer: Dual-wavelength LED sensor
- Perfusion Index (PI) Range: 0%~20%
- SpO2 Default Alarm Limit: Low limit: 90%
- Pulse Rate Default Alarm Limit: High @ 120bpm, Low @ 50bpm
- Spot check mode: 12 types preset analysis
- Measuring Mode: 30 seconds spot check and continuous mode
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA alkaline battery; 3.0V DC
- Data Storage: Up to 12 groups
- Fingertip Oximeter
- 2 AAA Batteries
- A lanyard for convenience
- FDA Certified
- Notifications for Abnormal Readings
- Artifact Removal
- Splash Proof
- Drop Resistant
- Light and Compact
- Automatic Power On/Off
- Low Battery Indication