Your cart is empty now.
Pairing with the CMI Health Handheld Pulse Oximeter, the Infant Foot Wrap Sensor #72 is designed for the continuous oxygen saturation and pulse rate monitoring of infants and toddlers under 25lbs and up to 18 months of age.
This foot wrap sensor is designed for use with CMI Health Handheld Pulse Oximeters (not included).
Preferred Site: Infant's foot, on the edge of instep right next to the little toe. This foot wrap sensor allows a user to measure the SpO2 levels, Pulse Rate and Perfusion Index of infants and toddlers. Accurate continuous monitoring of toddlers and infants can be especially challenging without having the proper sensor.
Check out this video for a comprehensive guide to using your infant foot sensor!
- Soft and comfortable material made from a lightweight, latex-free material that's comfortable against the skin during long periods of use.
- Manufactured according to FDA, CE, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 professional standards.
- This foot wrap sensor is designed for continuous monitoring and is ideal for most infants up to 18 months or 25 lbs.
- Oxygen Level (SpO2) Range: 35%-100%
- Oxygen Level (SpO2) Accuracy: Not greater than 3% for SpO2 range from 70% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (whichever is greater)
- Wavelength: Red light: 663nm, Infrared light: 890nm
- Pulse Rate measuring range: 30bpm~250bpm