This foot wrap sensor is designed for use with CMI Health Handheld Pulse Oximeters (not included).
Recommended Patients : Infants and toddlers under 25 lbs
Preferred Site : Patient's foot, on the edge of instep right next to the little toe.
This sensor is only compatible with CMI Health PC-66H/L Handheld Pulse Oximeter series.
The blue wrap should be changed every 2-3 weeks depending on using scenario. Replacement wrap could be found here.
For more detail of product information, operation and warning, please download the product manual here.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
CMI Health Inc. warrants all our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchasing date for the main device and six (6) months from the original purchasing date for the accessories*. Shipping and handling fee are free of charge under the warranty. CMI Health Inc. agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair the defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair, replacement or exchange is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt, order information or sales invoice.
*Accessories include, but not limited to, SpO2 sensor, USB data cable, USB charging cable, AC power adapter, carry case, stand, lithium battery, and wrist band.
For more information, please visit our Warranty Page
- Oxygen Level (SpO2) Range: 35%-100%
- Oxygen Level (SpO2) Accuracy: Not greater than 3% for SpO2 range from 70% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (whichever is greater)
- Wavelength: Red light: 663nm, Infrared light: 890nm
- Pulse Rate measuring range: 30bpm~250bpm
- Soft and comfortable material made from a lightweight, latex-free material that's comfortable against the skin during long periods of use.
- Manufactured according to FDA, CE, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 professional standards.
- This foot wrap sensor is designed for continuous monitoring and is ideal for most infants up to 18 months or 25 lbs.