Sleep Oximetry Monitor
The OxyKnight Watch is a smart sleep oximetry monitor that seamlessly measures, organizes, and manages data in conjunction with our mobile app. Our pulse oximeter watch is extremely comfortable to wear and operates continuously without requiring the user to adjust settings throughout the night. It’s made with a soft, flexible fingertip cup and adjustable wrist strap for simple use.
Our smart sleep oximetry monitor is capable of clinical-grade HRPO (High-Resolution Pulse Oximetry) for individuals with snoring, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other respiratory ailments. The combination of CMI Health’s oximeter watch and the mobile app supports timely, accurate, and contextual healthcare decisions for you and your medical provider. Learn more about our product’s specifications below.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) range of 35% to 100% and accuracy of +/- 3%
- Pulse Rate range of 0 to 250 bpm and accuracy of +/- 2 bpm
- 1 second recording interval
- Restful/Restless/Awake Sleep Cycle
- Up to 24 hours of use on a fully charged battery
- Android and iOS Mobile App
- Bluetooth 4.0 & USB compatible for easy data transfer
- Up to 48 hours of in device data storage
- 1 Finger Sensor
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Quick Guide
- Measure overnight SpO2, pulse rate, and sleep cycle.
- iOS/Android App records, manages and shares data.
- Customized real-time oxygen/pulse alarm on mobile phone.
- Real-time alarm can be pushed to assigned care giver (Optional).
- Generate sleep report including ODI (Oxygen Desaturation Index).
- Share reports and trends with family members or physicians.