Spirometers are devices used to measure air inhalation, exhalation, and the speed of exhalation with individual patients. They were created to assist medical professionals in the diagnosis of respiratory-related health issues such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and chronic bronchitis. We make a digital spirometer that offers all the same benefits of a facility-based spirometer that you can use at home. CMI Health also provides a mobile app to pair with our digital spirometer, which creates an in-depth weekly report of your results for simpler decision-making with your health care provider. View additional details about our home spirometer and app below.
|PEF (Peak Expiratory Flow)
||66-999 L/min, with 1 L/min interval
|FEV 1 (Forced Expiratory Volume in first second)
||0.01 - 9.99 L, with 0.01 L interval;
|FVC (Forced Vital Capacity.)
||0.01 - 9.99 L, with 0.01 L interval
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
CMI Health Inc. warrants all our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchasing date for the main device and six (6) months from the original purchasing date for the accessories*. Shipping and handling fee are free of charge under the warranty. CMI Health Inc. agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair the defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair, replacement or exchange is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt, order information or sales invoice.
*Accessories include, but not limited to, SpO2 sensor, USB data cable, USB charging cable, AC power adapter, carry case, stand, lithium battery, and wrist band.
For more information, please visit our Warranty Page
- 3.7V-300mAh Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
- Operational Current: 100mA
- USB Charging
- Battery life on 1 full charge: 6 days (3 uses per day)
- 30 day battery life when IDLE
- 1.44'' TFT LCD display
- USB Data Cable
- User Manual
- 2 Removable Mouth Pieces
- Great for self-monitoring, tracking and managing COPD and Asthma at home
- Measures PEF, PEF% predicted, FEV1, FEV1% predicted, FVC and FEV1/FVC
- Simple to use and easy to read (results show in colored scale below)
- Bluetooth or Cellular model
- Cloud based mobile App
- Predicted warning based on data trend