Handheld Capnograph Pulse Oximeter
Capnographs are used to measure the levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) exhaled by a patient over time (EtCO2), respiration rate, pulse, and saturation of Sp02.
This data is critical for determining the appropriate type of medical care needed based on the amount of CO2 observed and the regularity or irregularity of that CO2.
Our user-friendly handheld capnograph pulse oximeter is portable, elegantly designed, and multi-functional. Instead of needing two separate devices for oximetry and capnography, you can collect all the data you need from one device.
We also carry various capnograph accessories, so you can find exactly what you need no matter where you’re measuring.
Our handheld capnograph pulse oximeter is FDA cleared and eligible through both FSA and HSA. Learn more below.
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
- Device Dimension: 72mm(W) x 155mm(H) x40mm(D)
- Concentration of EtCO2 Range: 0.0-19.7% (V/V), 0-150mmHg,or 0-20kPa, accuracy: deviation˘±2mmHg when EtCO2 concentration in 0
- Total System response time < 1second
- Respiration rate range: 3 ~150 times/min, deviation: the bigger of ±1% or ±1bpm
- Pulse range: 30 times/min~250times/min, Deviation: when 30times/min~40times/min, ±2times/min (absolute value); when 41times/min~250times/min, ±5%(relative value)
- 1 Main Set
- 6 Water Filter
- 1 Sampling line
- 1 Airway adapter
- 1 USB cable
- 1 AC/DC adapter (US standard)
- 1 Nasal CO2 Sampling Cannula
- 1 SpO2 probe
- 1 Silicon cover
- 1 canvas bag
- 1 support base
- 1 PC-900B Manual