The CMI Health SpO2 Pediatric Finger Clip Sensor #15 is designed for pediatric multiple finger spot-checking.
As good practice, avoid damaged skin and check the measuring site every 3-4 hours to ensure that it is still securely in place.
Replace if sensor gets damaged and wire or optical parts are exposed.
The Sp02 Pediatric Finger Clip s only compatible with the CMI PC-66H/L Handheld Pulse Oximeters, and or the PC-900B Handheld Capnographs (Not Included).
CMI Health Inc. offers return for products purchased within 30 calendar days. The product must be in the same condition as you receive it, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting a return.
To request for a return, please follow the instruction below:
- Contact CMI Health Customer Support for specific return and shipping instruction via our email or toll-free telephone number
You may be asked to complete a return request form. CMI Health Inc. may also require you to email a copy of your purchase confirmation to us.
- Label and ship the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided by CMI Health.
- Place any necessary return authorization number (RMA) form prominently in the return packaging. Return packaging not bearing a return authorization number when required may be refused.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you used during the purchase. It may take up to 2 weeks of processing time until you receive the refund.
If the product is defected or malfunctioned caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions; use with equipment which it is not intended to be used; or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For any specific question, please contact CMI Health Inc. customer service.
- Accurate Reliable Reading in Seconds: Manufactured according to CE, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 professional standards; Pulse rate accurate to 2 bpm; SpO2 (oxygen saturation levels) accurate to 3% between 70-100% saturation levels.
- Manufactured according to FDA, CE, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 professional standards.
- This sensor is for long term use and can be wiped clean.
- Non-adhesive wrapping.
- Designed for multiple-use spot-checking.
- Ideal for most children 33 – 88 lbs or 4 - 12 years old.